Thursday, January 28, 2010

Simply Beautiful Blue


Sometimes I find myself in a color mood, and at the moment, it is that wonderful icy, silvery, powdery, blue. Clean, restful, elegant. This whole feeling came on while searching for knobs to hang my client's master bathroom drapery from. I sometimes use knobs instead of rosettes, as they are much less expensive and better proportion for some installations. Having found the knob I was searching for, I continued wandering around the Internet, and stumbled  upon a blog featuring a dresser that had been given new life with a  coat of soft silver patina paint...and she needed new handles, so of course I recommended ones that I remembered seeing on the same site as the crystal knob, shown left....and the next thing you know, I am knee deep in this imaginary place, all inspired by this stunning little knob!













No comments:

Post a Comment